11.27.2008

Dexter - Video Diary - 101 things to do with a box

I tried to do 101 things to do with a Box on Tuesday, but he was too distracted (as I mentioned in yesterday's post).  We did it again yesterday when I got home from work.  Fancy was outside, and Panic got put in a crate in the van.  It went much better!  My training session was too long - something I am often guilty of.  Watch the video!  Oh, and we had a lucky thing happen.  Our cat is also clicker trained (somewhat), and I had the dogs put away but forgot about the cat.  Well she heard the clicking and came running!  Luckily she was on the other side of the crate, and lured him right in it!  I should have jackpotted there.  Learning experience I guess!





And Panic felt left out that she doesn't have a blog, and she is a Faux-Po after all so after we trained Dexter, we worked on shaping Panic to put four feet in a tupperware container. We got two pretty well! We'll work on that third or fourth foot today.



No comments: