1.30.2009

WOOHOO!

Dexter achieved a new accomplishment on Wednesday before I taught my L4 class - he is now weaving SIX poles straight in a line :) :) :)

We are still doing the recall through the poles, so the steps are to now do it with my back to him (recall to heel), and then work my way back through the poles until I am starting next to him. He is doing so well with weave poles. I couldn't be happier with his progress.

We have also been keeping up working on table, tunnels, jump, and starting to walk up and down the teeter board (but not past the tip point!). I am not seriously going to start contact work until spring when it is warmer outside.

This weekend is the BRAG CPE trial, and Dexter and Panic are staying with their Grandpa Baird. I am sure he is super excited! Andy and I are just vending this weekend - we haven't done a CPE trial in a while, should be fun! Next weekend is the Pawsitive Partners trial in Indianapolis. Panic's first Masters trial! I cannot WAIT!

No comments: