2.05.2009

Dexter weaves and the upcoming weekend

Got to practice w/Dex at the building again last night, for a few minutes both before and after class... His weave poles are speeding up, so it's funny to see him learn to adjust. He was running into poles a little bc his strides were not working out the way he was used to them working! He's still doing 6 poles and I'm working on teaching him to drive through them.

He also did some jump work... I've been a bad mommy and haven't worked much on jumps lately. Well his weight distribution is changing as he grows up into a manly man, so I really need to work them more frequently ! He looked so awkward jumping last night.

This weekend, we are going to Pawsitive Partners USDAA trial in Indianapolis. We get to meet Susan Yates with her PPPw Luna. Luna is from Carol Sowders also, and is I think just slightly older than Dex. I am very excited to meet her! Panic also gets to run in her first Masters Standard, gamblers, and relay classes. Crossing all my fingers for some Qs!! Also hoping that mom can *finally* get Neat out of Advanced.... good luck mom!!

No comments: