9.17.2009

Dexter is improving, and Spry



First off.... we have a new doggie :) Her name is Spry. She is some sort of staffy or staffy mix type dog. She's about 6 months old, very cute, very cuddly and lovable, and also very smart. Dexter is SURE we got her for him to play with, which is awesome. They get along really, really well. We've had her for two weeks as of today, and she really fits in great at our house.

Dexter had another class last night. First, I practiced a std course out at Mary Klein's. It went GREAT. There was one part we edited to make easier for him, but he stayed motivated and happy :) Class at BRAG went much better too! He was actually paying attention to me, and although I know he can still go faster, was decently quick. I don't feel like an idiot for entering the CABTC trial! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spry is beautiful. I'll bet that having such an energetic playmate has helped Dexter's focus overall. Nothing like exercise to help a teenager think!

Lisa said...

Jayne Poyer just sent me Spry's pictures b/c she kind of looks like our "boxer"...she is SO adorable. You are bringing her to the CABTC trial, I hope! I can't wait to meet her - I love bully breeds.