9.23.2009

Wow!

Dexter is really impressing me lately. Last night I split Mary's class between Panic and him, since we won't be able to attend his class tonight.

He did *AWESOME*. I am really so proud of him. The standard course, he had good contacts (was a little hesitant on the DW with a tunnel under the up ramp, so I must make sure to practice that!), a KILLER table, and decent speed. He didn't have great poles, but they were right by the ring gates, and I think he was a little distracted by the people/dogs right outside of them.

In Jumpers, he really did great too. He is getting into tugging on his leash, which is fantastic as it's always with us and can go into the ring! It really gets his attitude up.

I really, really, can't wait until his trial in October :) I know I'm totally jinxing us and we'll probably end up doing terribly, but hopefully it will be fun no matter what!!

1 comment:

MenagerieMayhem said...

It was just an awesome night of agility for everybody last night!

Way to go, Dex!