10.07.2009

Woooohoooo for Diddle Dude!

Dude had Mary's class last night. It was AWESOME!!!! I don't know if he was trying to give me a confidence booster or what before the show this weekend, but if he was, it worked. He ran, FAST! Finally, he actually ran instead of trotting around. It was *fun*! And I wasn't out of breath at the end. I am usually huffing and puffing after running him because not only does it take forever (compared to Panic), but I have to cheerlead the whole way too! Well, no cheerleading necessary last night!! He did get excessive amounts of praise and cookies though :) I know I shouldn't expect this for the weekend... but if he did, it would be beyond awesome.

I have a lesson with Linda Mecklenburg on Thanksgiving day that just got scheduled, for Panic. I am really excited. I'm taking Panic to the nationals next year, and we really need to fine-tune our performance. I think we can shave a few sec's off of our times. Can't wait!

No comments: