10.30.2009

Taking a break

Fada and Neat (BC) have BOTH been bred, so, we are done with agility till spring. It gives me time to think about what I really need to do with both girls when they get back to agility practice, hopefully mid winter.

My goal for each next year is to finally get an ExB Q with Fada, and a MACH point. Hopefully next year that will still take us to the AKC Invitational in December. After next year, I'm afraid all the young PPods out there will overtake us rather quickly! I would also like to qualify Neat for the USDAA Nationals, since I am going anyway. It would be nice if Fada is qualified to enter something there as well.

I really would like to get both girls in for lessons with Linda. I need help with both, in very different ways! Still not sure if I am keeping a Fada puppy this time. Depends on how many and what I think of them. While it would be fun to raise an Agility Pod from a pup, I also have a lot to do with the adults. The sensible thing IS to wait till her next litter, but how often are we sensible?

1 comment:

Lianne Martin said...

In response to your last question, we know what the answer is for me!