10.13.2009

UCh Ketka Smooth Operator NAJ

The Dude has an agility title!!! I am so proud of my little boy. He ran his heart out in JWW this weekend! He was 3/3 in JWW with all 100's, 2 firsts and 1 second place. In FAST he got 1st and a Q as well!! In std, we were 0/3 :( But he was really weirded out by the contacts. He did well on everything else though, so I'm not too worried about it, just have to get him out and about on different pieces of equip. These were rubberized contacts too which may have affected him.

I was not very excited about running at 830 and 5pm every day and sitting in between! But such is the life of a Novice competitor I suppose. Well at least we're out of N JWW. I've got to send my move-up form in for the trial in Nov!!

I will post vids later. He's such a good boy :)

No comments: