4.14.2009

Goals for this coming weekend

We are showing at K9 Athletes this coming weekend. We are entered in 9 events:
M Standard x2
M Jumpers x2
M Snooker x2
M Gamblers
M Relay
Steeplechase

I have a few goals for Panic and I as a team:
1) Be more consistent! We are a pretty good team, but I think I let my concentration lapse at times which results in some not so good results
2) Qualify in 6 runs, for a 66% success rate or greater.
3) Specifically - qualify in at least one standard (MAD), at least one jumpers (JCH), and...
4) Win Steeplechase. We have never done this, and I *know* we are capable.

So, I'm putting the pressure on myself this weekend to be focused and there for Panic. I'm going to walk my courses thoroughly. I'm going to visualize success :) And we'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'll be there on Sunday--only entered in 3 classes, though! Hope it warms up.