8.10.2010

p90x lean - day 3 - Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper


Ok so I don't look like this quite yet. Not sure I want to either!! Anyway, we did Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper yesterday. Or should I say, we did Shoulders & Arms and *attempted* Ab Ripper! Shoulders & Arms was not bad and I enjoyed it as I expected too. My favorite moves were actually in the "bonus" section. The Congdon Curls and the Side Tri-Rises were the best :) I liked the latter because they also worked my lats pretty well!
The hour went by pretty quickly! It really helps that the warm up is about 8 minutes and the cool down is 5 or so. Then... onto ab-ripper.. this was NOT so fun! It's about 15 minutes long, but only got through 5 minutes of it. I felt like I couldn't do any more of it, but lo and behold my abs are not sore this morning, so I'd better push it harder next time!
I was talking to someone at the office about p90x this morning, and it's crazy how excited I am about it! It's great doing a different workout every day.
We have yoga tonight. It's the one people complain about the most... it's an hour and a half long which is looong plus I felt like the 15 mins or so we had of it during cardio was a killer! Just gotta push through.
3 days down, 87 to go!

No comments: