7.12.2010

Flashpoint Agility

Had a USDAA trial in Marengo this past weekend. Dexter was entered in Starters Gamblers & Standard on Sat and Standard only on Sunday. Panic was entered in Relay, Gamblers, & GP on Sat and Standard, Jumpers & Snooker on Sunday. We also got an opportunity to join a DAM team, so Panic ended up running the team classes as well.

I was very plesed with the weekend in general. Panic was running fast & confidently, and I tried my best to apply what we learned at the APHS camp in June. Panic did pretty well in team, q'ing in all 4 classes for LAA, and her team actually won! So that was a lot of fun. Given & Sniper made a very fun team also.

In addition to the DAM team stuff, Panic got snooker & jumpers Qs, and another Gamblers Q!! I was thrilled to see that now that I'm not so nervous about our gambles, I was able to handle/act like a normal person out there :) Hopefully we are able to reach our next levels in gamblers without too much of a problem!

Panic's getting close to several "Silver" titles - she has 23 jumpers legs, 22 snooker, and needs 1 DAM & 2 GPs to get Tournament Silver :) I am so pleased with this little lady and all she gives me. We are behind on standard, relay (bc I rarely enter!) and Gambles... we have 9 standard, and 6 relay & gambles. So I think I need to start working on those!

Andy said that Panic is just exhausted still today after this weekend. She even looked out the window to see the trash guys and opted not to bark at them, but instead to lay back down! I guess she was passed out pretty much all morning.

My private for tonight got cancelled, so I'll be working on some courses & probably some jump work with Spry-belle. She is hyped up after not getting to do anything all weekend when she *knew* they others were going to a show! Can't wait for her debut in 3 weekends...

No comments: