7.30.2010

It's almost here!

Spry's debut is on Sunday :) :) :) :) I am very very excited. The tough part will be walking the same course for Panic & Spry. I told Andy to remind me when I go in the ring with Panic to run fast & really push it, and with Spry that she is a BABY DOG! I anticipate tunnel suckage, some visiting the judge, and probably a few knocked bars. I am hoping to maintain her great stays & contacts. Handling-wise I hope I give her fair approaches to everything and give her reason to trust me.

I am interested to see how she does outdoors in the heat - she tires quickly but will have at least an hr between runs. She has a cool coat, I will be using the power boost, and i bought one of those Ryobi fans to run on the xpen as well.

can't wait :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to mention being a trial sec for your first time.... 3 dogs entered, big trial, no you won't be stressed. : )

Lianne Martin said...

eh it'll be fine :) and dude is just entered in 1 run... 2 if some sort of miracle happens!

Kathy said...

Trial report, please!

Lianne Martin said...

kathy - report posted!