1.12.2011

Success!!!

I have been dieting since Nov 28th, eating low carb & lean - chicken, veggies, etc. most of the time when we are being really good, but yeah we are also eating burgers, brats etc - higher fat stuff that we probably shouldn't be eating. But, no bread, no rice, etc. Also JUST started exercising finally in the last two days - realized there is NO excuse for not using our exercise bike at *least* 15 mins every day I am home.

My goal was to lose 28.8lbs before we leave for Maui on March 5, that gave me 96 days, and I knew it would be a tough goal to meet. Well, today I am halfway to my goal!! As of this morning, I have lost 15.2lbs, so *more* than halfway :) It took 44 days, so I only have 52 left. I know it will still be very tough to reach my goal, but I will be very happy if I even make it to 23.8lbs lost total, which I am fairly certain I can do.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is excellent. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished - *especially* getting through the holidays.

Lianne Martin said...

Thanks Lisa!

I am very proud & pleased with my results so far. I *did* eat a few oreo truffles on xmas eve that my dad had made - those are pretty much impossible to ressit, and we ate carbs on Andy's bday as well as one other Saturday - we had sushi. But I have 97% stuck on the plan, and it's working!

Kathy said...

I agree--you should be proud! You can't stick to a plan 100% of the time--you have to allow yourself the occasional diversion. Great job!