3.30.2010

Spry's jump training + DW board training

Had another session at the building last night.

Jump training, session #6. I started her out at 18" and moved up to 20" (same height we got to in session #5). She did well, but needs to push up more with her rear. She is barely making it over the bar sometimes. We need to work on rear strength. Her form is nice though.

Jump training, session #7. Short, at 20". Again I think she did well. She should be ready for 22" next session I think. Might help her to pick her feet up a little bit better too.

Contact training, session #6. Board off of table top (4"). She did really well!! When she'd over-run, I would not reward and try again. She was mostly *adamant* the next time that she would get it right and make sure to stop on the board. So, I think she gets it, she just needs to get it 1st time around :) Also part of this session was with distraction as her friend Dave came in the building, which definitely made it harder for her.

Hope the weather cooperates and I can work on both in the backyard this afternoon!

No comments: