3.15.2010

Weekend in Review

We went up to Washingtonville for a CPE trial to vend, and I had Dex entered in a few classes. The trial was lots of fun, except for a few things:
1) Panic was sick :( She vomited a few of her meals. Was still eating but not keeping it down. Last night we thought she was better but puked as soon as she ate this morning. Chicken and rice it is!
2) It was the weekend before St Patricks day, so lots of people were going out... Sat night around 315 at the red roof, sooo many noisy people started coming in (and yelling of course while doing it). It had interior halls, so we didn't hear teh car doors at least but the yelling and room door slamming was amplified. This went on for about an hr before I called the front desk. She CHUCKLED and said "Oh they're just getting back to their rooms, it should quiet down soon". I was furious but ignored it... but in the morning I complained and basically got a free night so that was ok.

Dexter ran on Friday night in Level 2 Colors and Wildcard. Q and 1st in both! During colors, I forgot to tie my pants before I ran, so they were falling down the whole itme. Oops. I was pulling them up so didn't cue the tire which he ran around, but we fixed it and it was overall very nice. In Wildcard he started to get zoomies but I got him back. He had fun! Those 2 Qs finished his Level 2 Handler games title and he moves up to level three in both classes for the next trial. Saturday he was only entered in Level 3 jumpers and it was the last class. I of course get the dogs out of crates throughout the day, but since we're vending, they do get limited exercise during the day. He paid me back! He was fast but a little distracted and a little zoomie. But he had fun :) He took one off course, and then we skipped another jump (I could have fixed that, and I think still Qd, but didn't want to bring his attitude down too much). Sunday he ran Jackpot, and started out really fast! But, he got distracted in one corner and got the sniffies. Once I got him out of that corner he was running fast, but PAST all the obstacles intstead of taking them. Oh well, he still had fun.

He gets to run four classes at Wild weavers in 2 weekends, I think Wildcard, Snooker, Jackpot, and Fullhouse.

No comments: