1.15.2010

Piper's progress

Drummer has surprised me all along, being the first mobile Pod baby. (because let's face it, cute as a button but a tad on the Pudgy side! ) His eyes became fully open first and I am fairly certain yesterday he was actually "seeing". 

Today though, as the day went on, Piper became more and more active and seems to be seeing and hearing as well. She is now initiating play with Drummer and fighting back when he pins her down. She was even doing little baby growls this evening when Lianne and Andy were here!

I am secretary for my club's agility trial this weekend, so will be leaving VERY early each morning and not home till late evening. I am going to miss all my babies (Mike will be home to pup sit)  each day! And given the Podengos stage of development, I am sure by Monday morning I will barely recognize them!

No comments: