1.06.2010

Spry's running contacts

Got a chance to work Spry last night between the 3 lessons I was giving. It went really well! It was nice to have several short sessions. I moved her up to running a full length board from a 12" table. I can send her, be ahead of her, and be running. Almost 100% success. She did one goofy run where she bounced (think like tigger) down the board, I think always either having all 4 feet on the board or all 4 in the air, and she leapt over it. Other than that though, if she was on the board, she ran through the box beautifully. She did sometimes choose not to run the board but instead run fast on the ground next to it, which was not exactly what I wanted. But the instances of this happening are decreasing a lot! She is getting now to look for what I want her to do instead of just run haphazardly and seeminly thinking that she happens to be on the board cool, if not that's ok too. I think she is ready to move up to the 16" table!

No comments: