4.20.2010

Spry - is she diving? And trial vids from weekend... Panic got a Bye!!

Spry Jump Training:


Ok after watching this video, I think she's diving. I'm not 100% sure of what diving is, so bear with me here. But she looks pretty much OK to me when she turns to the left, but it's worse when she turns to the right. I can also see I was standing in the wrong place for the RTH stuff, I needed to be directly opposite her on the jump, not offset. If she is diving, then I will work more on me to the side of the jump from a distance so she really has to work to curve 180 degrees and it shoudl be hard for her to dive.

Any thoughts please?

here are two vids from this weekend. I brought Dexter in before A Snooker to observe, because I noticed they were using the buzz on the etimer, not the beep, and sometimes the buzz freaks him out. Well, we were sitting there pleasantly during the walkthrough and he was being a silly guy like normal, and all the sudden they turned music on LOUDLY. He flipped out. Good news is he was pretty much back to normal before the run. He was still a little stressy as evidenced by running around jumps - 3a was a tough angle but I think no excuse on 6a in the opening. And he got stuck in the 5 tunnel in the close for some reason - I think someone had peed there. Great! Overall I am happy w/this run, he did have some moments of really moving.

The whole reason for our trek from Harrisburg, where we were on Saturday for the Podengo Specialty, to Indianapolis for Sunday, was to try to get a GP Q because I had none! We keep NQing for one silly thing or another. Well, it was worth it! I was worried bc she blew her DW in relay (which I entered as a warm up), but she nailed it in GP and ran quite lovely for a 1st place and my first ever bye!! I couldn't have been more thrilled with her. except for the lack of startline stay, of course! I guess if I ever tried to enforce her stay at a trial it might help, huh? Anyway, the vids:

Dexter Snooker:


Panic GP:

No comments: