4.13.2010

Spry's training last Thurs

I didn't have a camera last Thursday because we had already packed everything up for the Friday CATC trial, but what an AWESOME session we had!! This was nice because the week before was pretty frustrating - she was so distracted.

We got the table up to 16" for the DW 2rto. She is doing beautifully. This week I am going to do the tunnel to the DW board at 16". If she can do that well, I'll move up to 24" and then after that we should be ready for big DW not set to full height. She loves doing 2rto, I am so happy I made the switch.

I also was working on jumping, and we are up to page 13 in DJS - step 5/diagram 11. We will work diagram 12 tonight hopefully and hopefully will also work on steps 6 and 7 this week. I was amazed at how much she can curve her body when I'm on the takeoff side. She really gets it.

We're still working on adding distractions, but she is getting better. We did some work while mom was running Fada. She did go visit Fads a time or two, but towards the end stayed with me.

No comments: