12.13.2009

Fada update

She's getting bigger every day... She can no longer jump up on the bed. And she lays around giving me dirty looks. I am quite certain she and Neat have been feeling puppies moving for over a week. They will all of the sudden stop when walking around. Fada tries to get her rear leg up and scratch her belly. Pretty silly actually. Or they will be laying on the floor and all of the sudden jump. But this morning I am beginning to think I am feeling Fada's babies moving. I assume I'll get the same from Neat in a day or so.

Both girls are going for an x-ray in a week (12/21) so we will have a better idea of how many puppies. I am REALLY hoping for more than two in Fada. I am concerned about two BIG puppies in there. Three or four smaller pups would be nice.

Need to get some more pictures of the expanding girls. Maybe get Mike to help me out. Doing toe nails this afternoon, baths later this week. I'll set up the whelping areas and start taking Fada's temp by the end of the week as well.

No comments: