12.31.2009

Then and Now... pod and faux-po edition :)

I was on my mom's Picasa site the other day looking at puppy pics and found a picture of Panic taken right after we got her. I thought it was pretty funny, and wanted to post a before/after comparison of her. I also have a picture of Dexter at a young age that Carol had emailed me... thought we could post up that one as well!

Here's Panic at about 9 mo (or at least that's what the shelter said), July '06:


Check out the no-chest wonder!

And here she is at the end of November '09 (I realize she's going to look like she has more chest bc she's sitting instead of standing - I think the biggest difference in appearance is honestly the shoulder muscles!):


And here's another fun pic:


And Dexter, as a baby... honestly glad I didn't see him that young, he looks ummm... kind of "interesting"!:


And Dexter all growed up:

No comments: