12.29.2009

Tuesday morning

A view of my "office" area.


The night was not quite as peacful, since Neat's crew is getting more active and got themselves "lost" a few times overnight. They would start squealing and I'd get up and rescue them (put them back next to Mom and sibs).

May I point out the Podengo babies don't get lost, they can ALWAYS find Mom. Of course, maybe that is because they are getting so portly they just don't move far. : )

Promise to be better about updates today! I've fed the Mommas their breakfast and both are happily nursing. Will change bedding soon. A good time to handle each puppy, toss then around a bit, rough them up, etc. Pam and her son Drew are coming by today, will have Pam help me get some more pics of each pup, and I'll do more candids. Promise!

No comments: