12.27.2009

LONG night!

Neat's pups are all here, ALL safe and sound, though we did go in early this morning for a c-section for the last. Fada was a trooper, watching from the pen next to neat's all night. She seemed VERY confused when pups would squeak. She would turn around, look at hers, then cock her head inquisitively. I swear she was counting, "1, 2", then wondering who the heck the OTHERS were.

Mike woke up to come down and sit with Fada, Drummer and Piper when we left for the vet with Neat. He said she was WIPED out and was ready for SLEEP. She and her pups re still doing GREAT.

I just weighed them again. Drummer was 6.6 oz at birth, 7.6 yesterday and 8.9 oz today.
Piper was 6.3 oz at birth, 7.3 yesterday and 8.6 oz today. I find it humorous they have maintained their .3 oz difference, but no doubt both are growing readily. No doubt little Fada has plenty of milk!

They are motiving around the box pretty well too. I will get more pics and start some video when I can. I came home and slept for 3 hours, now trying to catch up.

No comments: